Updated on June 23rd, 2020
A hair straightener is a device that is used to bring change in the structure of hair through heat. If you have curly, frizzy hair you can use hair straightener to make it organized and attractive by using a hair straightener.
Types of Hair straightener?
If you are thinking of buying a hair straightener there are many things that you consider. This is really important to get the best one for you and your hair type is really mean a lot in that case. While buying hair straightener, the most important thing that you should remember is its plate type. The most commonly used plate types are glass, metal, ceramic, titanium and fusion of titanium and ceramic plate. The price of your straightener will greatly depend on its plate type. There are four types of hair straightener that are available in the market. They are:
- Glass or metal plated
- Ceramic plated
- Titanium plated
- Tourmaline plated
Glass or metal plated hair straightener
Glass or metal glass plated hair straightener are widely used and good one for many reasons though it is considered as a bit harmful for your hair. This kind of plate takes much time to prepare and heat up the iron for hair styling. Though you can do your task with this straighteners , it has a bad effect on your hair, that is it can burn your hair as it can’t distribute the heat equally into the plates. Besides this your hair may get unwanted hair damage because of this type of hair straighteners. But people prefer it because of its cheap price.
Ceramic plated hair straightener
Ceramic plated hair straighteners are very popular hair straightener. It can do its task quickly by leaving your hair smoother, healthy and shiny. The worst thing of this hair straightener is that it gets heat quickly. So remember, use this type of hair straightener while you are completely ready for this task. Otherwise your hair may get burns.
Titanium plated hair straightener
Titanium plated hair straightener is very powerful but very light in weight what allows you to straighten your hair without causing much labor. It gets heat faster like iron plated hair straightener and just be a little bit careful while styling your hair or you may burn your hair for a bit carelessness.
Tourmaline plated hair straightener
Tourmaline plated hair straightener is a kind of hair straightener that is made up of an ingredients named tourmaline what allows your device to get required heat preventing excessive heat. Styling your hair with this type of tool, make your hair look healthier, shiny and more attractive that it used to look before.
Safety tips for using hair straightener
Hair straighteners are widely popular device especially among the girl’s folk now a days. You can make your hair straight easily and get a new look instantly with this device wherever you go for party or any special occasion or for any casual meeting or conference. However it is important to be careful while using it. Here are some important things that you should remember while straightening your hair.
- Dry your hair before using hair straighteners. If you use hair straightener on wet hair, it may seem that you are spoiling both your hair and your machine, so be careful about it.
- Never use the maximum heat level of the hair straightener. Though sometimes we use the high level of the power to get task done quickly, it is the most unwise thing that you did ever. You may get the results but at the same time you will be responsible of your hair damage.
- Use shampoo and conditioner before straightening your hair on the basis of your hair type. It will help you to look your hair more healthy and shiny.
- Do the task comfortably. If you do the task in rush you may burn your scalp, ear, finger or your hair
- While straightening your hair, be extra careful with the device. Move it gently, so that it can provide your hair maximum support and longer usage.
- Make sure that you get your satisfactory result. Until get satisfied, do the work with the passion.
Hope you have enjoyed it. Thanks for reading,